Games & Esports
Service Areas & Representative Work
- establishing, acquiring and disposing of businesses
- local regulatory compliance
- commercialisation, licensing and distribution agreements
- sponsorship and merchandising agreements
- end user licence agreements
- acquisition and protection of intellectual property rights
- rights clearance
- employment and contractor agreements
- obscenity and defamation advice
- litigation and dispute resolution
Simpsons advises national and international video game developers, publishers and distributors on a wide-range of legal issues by capitalising on our extensive entertainment, technology and corporate expertise.
We advise the Interactive Games and Entertainment Association (iGEA), e-sports companies on Australian compliance issues and advice on middleware providers.