Philanthropy provides essential support to Australian arts, culture, research, education and other sectors where intellectual property is fundamental. Simpsons has a long history of supporting and structuring philanthropic and not-for-profit initiatives, particularly in the cultural sphere.
Service Areas & Representative Work
- Setting up charitable and cultural organisations
- Corporate governance for not-for-profit organisations
- Preparing applications for registration and liaising with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission (ACNC)
- Preparing applications for registration and liaising with the Register of Cultural Organisations (ROCO)
- Regulatory compliance for not-for-profit organisations
- Negotiating giving and receiving substantial gifts, bequests and endowments